- Candidates who have passed +2 Examination or its equivalent with 50% Average Marks in Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology / Biology / Mathematics.
- For candidates belonging to Scheduled caste / Scheduled tribe the minimum marks for admission shall be 40%
- Candidates with the Diploma in pharmacy conducted by the board of examination of the Government of Tamilnadu or by any other state, recognized as equivalent to by the authority of the Tamilnadu Dr. MGR Medical University.
How to Apply
- Application for admission to a course should be made in the prescribed application form, which is available along with the prospectus.
- Incomplete application forms will not be accepted. All the details furnished by the candidates in their applications should be accurate and correct.
- Each application should be accompanied by photo copies of the following:
- Higher Secondary Mark Sheet or its equivalent.
- Transfer Certificate from the school last attended.
- Conduct Certificate from the Principal of the school last attended.
- Community Certificate issued by a competent authority in the case of B.C., M.B.C.,S.C.,S.T.
- One recent passport size and one stamp size photograph.
- Eligibility Certificate from the Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University (for students from outside Tamilnadu)
- Foreign students must also submit:
- No Objection Certificate of HRD, Government of India.
- Eligibility Certificate from the Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University.
- Valid student visa.
- Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria will receive interview cards which are valid only until the date specified. The receipt of interview cards, does not guarantee admission. At the time of interview all the original certificates of the candidates will be scrutinized. Selected candidates will be issued admission cards only after payment of fees.
- The selected candidates will have to deposit all the original certificates to the College and they will not be returned till the completion of the course. They are therefore advised to take sufficient photo copies of the certificates before submitting the originals to the College.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded. Students dismissed on disciplinary grounds will have to forefeit the entire fees.
- A student once enrolled for a course is expected to complete the same. If a student wishes to leave the college at any time before the completion of the course, they will have to pay the entire fees for the whole course.
Notes to the Parents The management expects parents to cooperate with us regarding the education of their wards. Parents are requested to attend meetings which are arranged for them especially at the time of semester exam results.